Monday, January 31, 2011

Can I Get an Amen?!

When all the world seems like chaos and you just feel so tense you might crumble, there is nothing better than retreating to the solace knitting. Can I get an Amen?!

The last few days have been very challenging for me. Work has been not only overwhelming, but also very very frustrating. It feels wonderful at the end of the day to just sit back with my knitting. Everything just seems to melt away.

Today's subway ride was a mess. MTA has really been dropping the ball lately. I found myself completely zoned out, enjoying my Theta state and I, of course, missed my stop. Now for any of you who have experienced something similar, you know that this is the most awkward and embarrassing situations ever. Lesson of the day - Enjoy your knitting but listen to the subway announcements.

Until Next Time..
Broke, and Apparently Lost, Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment