Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I must apologize for me recent absence. Let me give you guys a quick recap of the last 10 days.

1. Spent two days sick as a dog with a stomach bug. I could go into more detail here, but you don't want it.
2. College friends in town for the weekend. Best weekend ever! Love spending time with old friends. How is it that even after spending months apart, when we all come back together again it feels like no time has passed at all?
3. Working way too much...as usual

The Phonathon has started back up here at work, and so now I am relegated to sitting at my desk and slaving away for hours upon hours. It is really really difficult.

Anyways, because of all this hubbub I  have not had much time to knit. However, I  have started a new project. Against Randy's wishes (and probably my better judgment) I have started knitting a sweater for little Miss Abby, our 1 year old terrier. I know she doesn't need it but it's just too darn cute! Updates to follow and I hope to have a picture up here tomorrow or Friday. Does anybody else have great dog/cat knits they have done? Please post!

Until Next Time...And I Promise That Will Be Soon,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment