Friday, February 25, 2011

Dress to Impress!!!

Today I am devoting my blog piece to my friend, and knitting partner, Ms. Jennifer. Jen brought in this stunning piece this morning to the office to show off. Can you believe it? Jen bought the yarn needed for this only a month ago at the Vogue Knitting Live event and it is already completed? This pattern, the Ishbel by Ysolda Teague is stunning. For more information on this pattern, please visit

So please everyone, take your hats off to Jen today. This is an absolutley stunning piece. I have to say I am actually very jealous. My handwarmers and scarf in my "fancy knit lace pattern" are the devil to me. I guess I have to get more used to working with lace before I will even like it. To leave Jen your comments, please either post here or visit her Ravelry page

No comments:

Post a Comment