Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Salute Your Shorts

For those of you who were raised in the 90's, I hope you enjoyed my throwback reference to a great 90's Nickelodeon show.

Today, I wanted to spend a few minutes sharing with you some of my favorite knitted pieces I have seen on Ravelry so far. I have to admit, I am quite addicted to the site and I am always logged in. I might not look at it all day but I definitely page through it during a few minutes of down time. Ravelry has become an inspiration for me, I always find something new and fun.

Here are some of the greatest things I have found on Ravelry.



This is Catherine's "Tempting Cables" sweater. I think it is just amazing! (If you haven't figured it out by now, I am CRAZY for cables)
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Catherine/tempting






This is Suvi Simola's "Baby Cables and Big Ones Too."
Published in  50 villapeikkoa it is just so elegant.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-cables-and-big-ones-too







Lastly, this ADORABLE little girl knit is the "Oriental Lily" from Georgie Hallam. This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download. YAY!
Look out Caileigh, you have a new outfit on the way.







Does anybody else have any special patterns they find they cannot help but just adore?! Send them my way. Feel free to comment.

Until Next Time...
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment