Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Trip to Remember

Exciting! Jen and I have arrived safely in Providence, RI and we are excited to spend two days meeting some other development professionals and learn from some of the best. It's exciting to learn new things. I feel like I never learn anything these days.

Thank you for your suggestions for projects to bring. I brought the evil fated Christmas Tree skirt that I promise to have finished for next Christmas time. Seeing as how Randy and I just took down our fake tree (yes, in March) you can understand how much I love the Christmas tree.

Anyways, does anybody know of any good yarn stores in the Providence, RI area? If you make a suggestion by comment I promise Jen and I will go visit.

Let me know!

Broke Knitter
YAY TRAVELING!

No comments:

Post a Comment