Friday, March 4, 2011

Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer Preview

I have been thinking a lot lately about the Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer preview we saw at the Vogue Knitting Live conference. So since I have been thinking about it, I figured I would check out the preview again on the website. Click below to see the Vogue Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer Preview:


Okay, so here is my thought. These pieces are beautiful. Don't get me wrong! I just am really not feeling the whole white thing. I don't know about you, but I tend to be a smidgen on the messier side. I don't care how beautiful and sunny it is, me and white do not mix. If I am wearing white I am destined to be offered Raisinets or some Tomato based anything. It's quite embarrassing. You can dress me up, but you can't take me out.

Any other thoughts on this preview? Knitted bikinis anyone?

Until Next Time
Messy Broke Knitter


No comments:

Post a Comment