Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time Goes By

Wow...I do not know how I let so much time elapse between posts. Needless to say I have been chained to my desk at work. I just decided to do a little desk clean out since it seems my desk has become every one's drop spot and I found a cute pattern book Jen had lent me about a month ago!

Anyways, the wonderful boyfriend leaves for a bro-cation tomorrow...a.k.a. five days of boozing with his college buddies. I am looking forward to some alone time to spread out in bed and knit knit knit!

My plan for the weekend:
Finish some UFO's - Almost done with Randy's cousin's baby sweater and must finish my two little blankies for other friends babies. Can we do it? Yes We Can!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

P.S. Thanks Mama for posting! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment