Friday, May 13, 2011

Rivalries....

Today I devote my blog post to something that will surprise most readers - the NYC vs. Boston sports rivalry. Growing up in Boston I was bred, and I honestly mean bred, to hate all New York sports teams. We cannot help it. I think there is something in the umbilical cord that creates a need for red.

Tonight Randy and I are going to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game here in NYC. I am very excited for the experience. I decided that while I have some cute and fun baseball things from Boston I do not have a whole lot of cold weather New England sports gear. This winter I am going to knit myself a few pieces that will stand as a tribute to my far away sports teams. Any good patterns with Bruins logos? or Patriots? or Celtics?

Please pass along any advice. GO RED SOX!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitt"ah"

No comments:

Post a Comment