Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Come On Irene

While most people in the area are griping about Hurricane Irene's devastation (and believe me I do have some things to gripe about storm-related) I actually really enjoyed being stuck in my house with Randy all weekend. It was our first weekend of the summer that we were able to sit back and enjoy being by ourselves in our own home.

I must also say that it gave me a lot of time to organize my stash and completed items piles. I had bought two new Tupperware bins and I was able to spend Saturday night and Sunday morning organizing my "knitting closet." Organizing is one of my favorite things and it was so exciting to have gotten all of my things back in order.

I am now ready to start some new projects. Did anybody else get a lot done thanks to Irene?

Broke Knitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment