Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Little Babies Taking Wing!

I had one of the sweetest and most joyful knitting experiences occur yesterday. We had a meeting of our bi-weekly "Knit for a Cause" and one of the girls was SUPER excited because she finished her scarf. She laid her scarf out on the table as lovingly as a mother displaying her newborn child. I was so excited for her!

Now I will say the first 1/3 needed some repair work but the other 2/3 had me glowing with pride! You could see how she was understanding how the process works and even looking out for her common mistakes. I was so proud and I know that she is super excited to donate the scarf to a NYC woman in need.

I am bringing my camera to our next group meeting which is Monday after the holiday so check back to see some of the fabulous work of my new Knitters-In-Training!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment