Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Accomplishments

What a wonderful thing it is to finish a project that has been haunting you for weeks, months, or even years. Yesterday I finally finished a project that has been haunting me since September 2010. The dang tree skirt. The tree skirt is finally completely finished and sewn together waiting for tomorrow night's special occasion "date-night" of putting up the tree and decorations.

I look forward to putting up the Christmas tree every year. Nothing makes me happier than looking at my favorite ornaments and celebrating the new life Randy and I have begun together.

HUGE SENSE OF RELIEF KNOWING I WILL NOT HAVE A BARE CHRISTMAS TREE AGAIN THIS YEAR!

Does anybody else have projects that are haunting them? Let me know! POST!

Until Next Time,
The Christmas Elf - Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment