Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bags Upon Bags Upon Bags

Wow have I managed to cram a remarkable amount of knitting stash in my small one bedroom apartment here in New York City. To be honest, I do not know I have managed to do it. I think that if Randy were to find out that my closet is actually used to store yarn and knitting projects he would have a heart attack.

Anyways, now that I have organized my stash, finished my homework and even begun to organize my patterns and books I think I can say I am ready to Vogue Knitting Live! I now know what I have way too much of in my stash (cough cough Encore worsted weight) and some ideas for some new projects I would like to work on.

While I am trying to take a very reserved and organized approach to my buying this weekend I know that as soon as I enter the Marketplace preview all sense of sanity will fly out the window! Impulse buying here I probably come!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment