Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Knitter Who Is Not A Committer

I have been very remiss in blogging as of late. With all of this wedding craziness (not only my own, but participating in several weddings this summer as well) Randy and I have not spent a weekend at our own apartment in almost 6 weeks!

With that being said, my knitting has taken a very back seat. I was looking through old blog posts today when my soon-to-be father-in-law asked for the blog website. I realized there are so many projects I wanted to complete for last Christmas that I still barely started. But, in all this wedding nonsense I think it is fair to say I cannot do it all!

Does anybody else ever feel as though their knitting becomes a chore they are so busy with life? I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I need a new job!

Until Next Time (and hopefully that will be in the next few days!),
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment