Wednesday, February 27, 2013

17 Days and Counting...

I am sorry for those of you who have been checking back here for updates on a regular basis. Unfortunately knitting has taken a major back seat in my life right now with only 17 DAYS UNTIL MY WEDDING!

I must admit that while I miss the stress relieving properties of a good knitting project, my UFOs will have to wait until April for some TLC.

Randy and I are almost ready for the big day and even more excited to enjoy some much needed vacation time in the Dominican Republic.

Does anyone have last minute wedding advice to share? Ways to de-stress?

Until Next Time,
Broke Bride


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Broke Knitter NYC. You were a beautiful bride. What a party. Hope you are getting as chance to relax and can get some knitting time in the near future. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete