Monday, April 8, 2013

Marital Bliss!

Randy and I experienced our first weekend post-wedding/post-honeymoon this weekend. Saturday morning began with me wondering what I should be doing. It took me until about noon to realize the answer = NOTHING! It was amazing! Just spending time by ourselves with the ability to do whatever we want to do is a rather novel idea. It is pretty much marital bliss!

So, you may ask, what did Randy and I do with our new-found freedom? We watched a bunch of episodes of HBO's Game of Thrones. AMAZING show! I think I have found my new television obsession! We also took a long beautiful walk on Sunday with our dog, Abby. While she is still having a hard time getting used to the chaos of a Manhattan dog park, I think she enjoyed the time outside.

SPRING IS HERE! ENJOY IT!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment