Monday, August 26, 2013

Now You See Me - Now You Don't

How is it Labor Day Weekend already?! And how has Broke Knitter been MIBA (missing in blogging action) for so long! I cannot believe how quickly this summer has flown by. Randy and I have been traveling every weekend since Memorial Day and I cannot even explain to you how messy our apartment is.

But never fear, even though my blogging has been negligent my knitting has, of course, been active! I have just begun on a beautiful baby project for my friend Ariel. Her daughter is due to arrive in October and I thought a Mom on the Go could use a cute car seat baby bunting. I am just starting this project and I cannot wait to see how it comes out!

Pattern and Photo Courtesy of Design by Louise
Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment