Friday, August 30, 2013

Rain Rain Come My Way

Were any other New Yorkers a little bit excited to see that the Labor Day holiday weekend was going to be a wash out?! I certainly was!

For those of you who do not know, Randy and I have been traveling every single weekend this summer. While we have been at weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties and clam bakes my knitting stash has been sitting in a corner of our apartment. I think my stash is starting to feel neglected!

With three days of rain and storms headed toward the Big Apple I am looking forward to hunkering down in my apartment with my amazing husband while enjoying some wine, movies and knitting (though preferably not in that order!).

Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment