Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Before Classes - A Time to Vent

I had a rather frustrating experience this year with picking my classes for Vogue Knitting Live NYC 2014. I had signed up for my classes and then received an email from Vogue Knitting that one of my classes had to be canceled. So, I spent a LONG amount of time completely rearranging my schedule to pick another class.

When I went to update Vogue with this info they then informed me that the original canceled class was back on. While I was excited I could go back to my original intentions I was frustrated that I had just wasted all that time.

Fast forward a few weeks. Now I get another email from Vogue Knitting that the original class has, yet again, been canceled. They offered us a replacement class - one that I, to be honest, was not very excited about. However, by the time they notified of this the majority of the best classes were sold out!

So, I wound up taking the filler class that turned out to be pretty darn awful! Frustrations!

Did anyone else have troubles like this?

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment